Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vili's birthday - part 1

So on Vili's actual factual birthday, to which he was completely oblivious, we started with the traditional pancakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Malachi was at school for the day and Joseph didn't come coz he's sick so it was just me and the boy for the day.  It was so nice! Kind of reminded me of when it was just me and Malachi, and I could give him 100% of my time and attention.  We rolled on the floor, laughed, and went to the playground.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then later that night we had some cupcakes for the birthday boy.  He was excited to eat the M & M's, but once he got the icing on his hands, he was done, he did not want any part of it.  I kinda tried to make him eat the cake, but nah.  So no cake covered photo like when Malachi turned 1.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

SiOaNa :) said...

Aaaaaaaw happy birthday Viliami. I love you so much :)