Sunday, January 8, 2012

Old School

While we were in Tonga I took pictures of some of the pictures of Tui growing up.  A picture of a picture isn't exactly great, but it's better then no picture.  I would hate for something to happen to the originals and then those memories would be lost.

It was so weird looking through the photo albumns.  I had no idea which one was Tui.  I could tell his sister, the only girl, his brother sione by his eyes, and siope because he's so much  younger.  But even Tui couldn't tell which one he was.  He looks NOTHING like that now.  Its insane.  It could be another kid.

So here are a few of them.  Eventually I'll spend hours digitally restoring them.  Eventually.....maybe after I'm done having kids and have finished my Phd....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: