Sunday, August 19, 2012

THINK

Saw this on facebook today (who ever said facebook was a waste of time?!!)

Photobucket
And I couldn't have been more moved.

This topic has been on my mind alot lately, gossip, negativity, etc. I feel like both of these consume too much of my day and are preventing me from growing.  And then in the Temple yesterday I had the same prompting, that I need to address this.  Yes, most of what I say maybe be true, and I might believe that it's necessary, but is it kind or helpful or inspiring? Absolutely not!!  I remember a talk from President Monson here about how we need to spend less time judging people and more time loving them.  And this little picture on facebook reminded me of that.  So here's to having lips that never speak guile and a heart that filled with a little more Christlike love for people.

PS. I am soooooo making one of these boards and hanging it in my house!! 

No comments: