Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dare Devils

There's that saying, "Boys will be boys".  My boys don't usually fit that stereotype.  Except when it comes to their bikes.  Those boys are dare devils like no others!!  They are constantly giving me heart attacks with their speed or dangerous maneuvers.  There is a BMX bike track down the road from us, that is meant for older children with proper BMX bikes.  But my little toddlers rule that place with their sponge bob and plastic 3-wheeler bikes.  I've finally convinced Vili to wear a helmet to give me some peace of mind.  He's the worst, he tries stuff even Malachi won't.  These boys go up and down ramps 5-6 meters high, goodness knows how fast they are going.  Most of the hills I wouldn't even attempt to ride down (but then again, I am a sook lol).  So far we haven't had any major falls or grazes (touch wood), so for now I'm content to let them keep at it. After all, it makes them so happy.


PhotobucketPhotobucket





Vili Let's hope baby girl can keep up with her brothers!

1 comment:

Natalie Wong said...

hehe they are so cute!!!