Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kia Ora!!!!!

We're home!!!  We flew in yesterday, spent the day with my sister and her family and my grandparents, ate some AMAZING food, loved the cold, and now we're at the airport waiting to fly out to Tonga.  Not sure if I can use the internet there, but we will post pictures when we get back.

We're excited to go and see Tui's family.  I already know that this visit is going to be over so quickly and we'll be sad to go home but for now we're just loving being away from Hawaii, and back at HOME!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Glad your back in New Zealand safe and sound. So lucky you get to go to Tonga. I hope I could go and visit someday. Never Been there. Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

So I'm confused...where do you consider home? I still call my room and house in Tahiti: HOME... :(
Hope you guys are having a blast!!!

Me said...

oh wow sis! I am so J....make the most of it for all of us who get to stay in L town....TVA misses you!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Being with family is the best! I am so stoked you guys got to go see each others families. Hope it is amazing--can't wait to see pictures!