Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Looking back

It's crazy to think that at this exact time one year ago, I was holding my son in my arms for the first time. He was an hour old. Now he's one. But before I do his birthday party post, I wanted to do a post looking back, at this year that seems to have flown by. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, told me "Oh they grow up so fast", but I didn't believe it until suddenly my tiny little squish is suddenly this kid running around pulling things out of cupboards.

So here's a quick look at this last year of Malachi's life. (When I say 'quick', I just mean that it's not ALL of the 203,456,673 photos I have of him......its still quite lengthy, but he's cute so who cares!)



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Malachi's Life
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww... he's changed SOOOOOOOO much- probably as much as your hair color :)
Man imagine how many pictures you'll have by his next bday.
Love ya Malachi
BTW NZ has internet so keep us updated!!!