Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to my roots

Yes, i've gone back to my roots. No, I haven't gone back to NZ, I mean i've gone back to my blonde roots. I'd done the brown thing for long enough and I was ready for a change. It wasn't an easy change. My sister in law can vouche for that, i sat in the hairdressers chair shaking and freaking out because they are one of my biggest fears.

So here it is. My mother in law made myself, my sister in law and our sons matching outfits so we had a little photo shoot.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new blonde look! And totally cute skirts/shirts. Glad to see you guys had a good visit. =)

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

You look great Sarah! Love the hair :)

SiOaNa :) said...

You're totally a blondie Sarah :)

You're a very smart blond thou...lol.