Friday, November 26, 2010

Fishing

Well.
More like Boating.
It can only be called fishing if you actually catch some fish.

My Dad is an avid fisherman, a love he tried to pass on to his children - some went for it, others.....didn't.
I like to fish, it's peaceful, but mostly I think I like it because we did it with my Dad.
Yesterday Malachi went out with Tui and my Dad for his first fishing trip.
He, the 2 year old, was the ONLY ONE to catch a fish.
Ha!
So much for the men teaching the boy.....
He had so much fun, out on the boat.  When he came home he went bizzerk yelling and squealing and telling me all about it, "MUM, I GO ON THE BOAT WITH GRANDAD AND DADDDY AND WE GO ON THE WATER AND THE BOAT GOES UP AND WE SPLASH AND I FISH AND I GET THE FISH, THE BABY FISH, AND GRANDAD HELPS ME AND I THROW THE FISH TO GO BACK TO HIS MUMMY!!!" (The fish was undersized so he had to put it back.)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha. Way to show them how its done Malachi!!!