Saturday, September 15, 2012

Primary Presentation

This year was Malachi's first Primary Presentation as a Sunbeam.  I was so proud of him.  He practiced his part every day for weeks before, making sure he memorised it.  And we sange those songs over and over and over again.  Infact we practiced everything so much that Vili learnt Malachi's part and all the songs too. lol.  Malachi loooooved talking into a mic, he thought that was just the bee's knees.  And he liked sitting up the front where he could see everyone.  The children all wrote their own talks, which I thought was really nice.  In his little talk he said,

"Jesus wants me to choose the right.  Helping is choosing the right.  I help my Daddy doing the washing, and when my brother falls down I help him."

Photobucket
Malachi and his Sunbeams class.
 
Photobucket
The whole of the Pukete Primary.
 
My Mum and Dad came down to watch his presentation. Malachi just idolises my Dad, so he loved that Grandad came.

Photobucket
 
I can't wait for the other kids to be big enough to be in the presentation.  It is by far my favourite week of church. :)

1 comment:

Natalie Wong said...

Awwwwww look at them in their little suits!!!!Gorgeous!