Friday, November 7, 2008

First Halloween

Malachi's first halloween has come and gone. He was a cow - oh so cute!!







































We were meant to be farmers but i couldn't get tui to put grass in his mouth, so we were more like cowboys/girls.












Malachi loved sucking on the mittens of his costume. We took him trick or treating around Laie to the faculty houses. He fell asleep after ab out 10 minutes - dead asleep. And taking a sleeping baby to get candy that he's clearly not going to eat looked a little dodgy so we called it a night. The Sarah ate about 60 pieces of candy that night and spent the next 12 hours curled up in a ball moaning. Tui then threw the rest of the candy out; it was a sad day.

5 comments:

mikensi said...

found your blog. creepy, eh? ;) very cute pics! love your blogs so far! you'll have to email me if you want into mine :p i set mine on private so stalkers (like me) don't leave me crazy comments ;)

Ashleigh said...

HAHAHAHAH Sarah you are too funny. And hey next time don't copy our costumes okay? Bahaha j/k :) How come everyone was telling me and Iasi to make him a HORSE bahahahaha. Such a crackup. Anyways, you guys are too funny and Malachi is SO CUTE!

Da Denninghoff's said...

oh yeah I'm so happy you found us. I've been wondering how you all were doing and dying to see pictures of your baby. He is so cute! The wonder you were pushing for 4 hours, 10 Pounds and 10 ounces are you kidding me! Wow that's a record. What a beautiful family. You guy's look so happy:) Now that I have your blog address I can get updates of your life. Sweet!

Joseph and Lianna Quillen said...

You crazy neighbors!

Anonymous said...

Lol... I wish ;) That costume is SOOOOO CUTE...