Monday, December 15, 2008

Memory Lane

So graduation took place yesterday - Congrats to all our friends who finally made it!!!! It's crazy to think that exactly one year ago i was in their exact situation - waking up at 6am to get ready, trying to get those stupid hats to some how stay on, meeting at 7am to start lining up, wondering at 9am why we had to meet at 7am for a line up that took 10 minutes, walking in, feeling important, hearing your name being called, shaking hands with an apostle, being buried under a ton of leis - GRADUATION! I can't believe that was a year ago already. I was so blessed to have my parents, my sister and her family, tui's sister and her family, Richard was here, and all my friends here to share that experience with me. I'm the first in my family to graduate from University. I was also 18weeks pregnant at the time. Sarah Alma Brunton Tafuna - College graduate! So here's a few pictures from back down memory lane....




4 comments:

mikensi said...

Congrats! :D Last year. LOL. That is a huge accomplishment! First in your fam to graduate from a University! Huzzah!

Unknown said...

did i know that we graduated at the same time?!?!? hahaha, i'm so fired!!!

Joseph and Lianna Quillen said...

Hey, can you tell Esther to contact us so that she can invite us to view her blog! Thanks.

Joseph and Lianna Quillen said...

hey! congrats last year grad! woo hoo! ps. you should post more pics of malachi and your family so we can get our fix =) we miss you !!!