Friday, September 11, 2009

My little girl

My mother's worst fear is that I'm going to let my son's hair grow long like a girl. Tui didn't cut his hair until he was like 8 or 9. When we were in Tonga I was looking through their family albums and couldn't figure out why Tui wasn't in any of the pictures, and didn't know who that little girl was in all of them - it was Tui.

Now I'm not saying I want my son to pass for a Polynesian princess, but I'm not ready to cut his hair yet. It's the last 'baby' thing I have left - he doesn't sleep in a crib, I don't nurse him, I'm losing my baby boy. So for now his hair's on the long, maybe a little scraggly side. But it's cute!

Here's his little ponytail.



4 comments:

Moran Family said...

The sad thing is that he has about the same amount of hair as my daughter and she is almost 3. I have never cut her hair. It is not fair!

Unknown said...

Cut it! Chop it!

Sibbett_Ohana said...

Leave it!!! Love long hair!!Its a polynesian thang!!! He's cutie!!

kuaback said...

chop it..hehehe

girl i still cant beleive your son was a 10pounder..shivers..

www.lemalumeredithaiga.blogspot.com