Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chop Chop

Well, we finally did it. We cut Malachi's hair. It was getting too long, in his eyes all the time, constantly had food in it, and he wouldn't let me tie it up, so it had to go. I was all for it, Tui kicked and screamed, but I think the whole process was a little harder for me then him. It was the last baby part of him left. Oh well, time for baby # 2!!

The day before we cut it


The finished product.


He looks so different now, I keep doing double takes to make sure it's my kid running around in my house. He looks older, and more mature. Last night as I was putting him to sleep, I went to run my hands through his hair - and it wasn't there! Malachi says "Gone, all gone".

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Malachi... you know how Tatie felt about it. I like you better like this :)

LANEA said...

ooOOO he looks sooo cute! I tried cutting our friend's little daughter's hair the other day (idk why the heck they asked me) and it ended up looking like she'd cut her own hair lol.

Anderson Family said...

He dose look all grown up but he looks to cute! Good job cutitng his hair!

Haley said...

Looks good! He is a little man. When do you find out that you are having a girl?

Ashleigh said...

Too cute! Bring him OVER :)

kuaback said...

he looks like a big boy now with his haircut..love it..and dont be a snob to me again mr malachi..hehe