Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blessing the babe

Aug 1st 2010

In order for my family to (almost) all be there for Viliami's blessing, we met half-way in Turangi.  We drove up from Wellington, and they drove down from Hamilton.  It was done at our holiday house.  I was able to convince my brothers to at least wear a white shirt and tie.  Tui performed the blessing with all bar one of my brothers participating in the circle, as well as my dad and brother in law.  It was intimate and special.  Tui's sister, who I'm sure would have LOVED to be there, sent him the cutest little white outfit for the day.  It meant so much to me to have by brothers be part of it.  Malachi was blessed in Hawaii and only Tui's family was able to be there for it.  This time only my family was able to be there.  Maybe next time we'll get lucky and have all of them.....maybe....


 




2 comments:

Line said...

His blessing outfit is so cute. You have the best sister in law. :)

Unknown said...

The two last pictures? I think little Vili looks like his grandpa. Love the new header :)