Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Pet Shop

Such a life saver on a rainy day.  We went with Porse (the company I work for/through doing my childcare).  I was a little worried that it would be a waste of time seen as Vili thinks cats are the devil and Malachi cries when dogs bark.  But boy did they surprise me!  I totally put it down to peer pressure - all the other kids were doing it so they did too.  Both of them patted the animals and there were no tears.  I'm thinking of going back once a week, to do some fear reduction training with them.  Either way, it was a fun way to spend a morning.

The Dog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rabbit.

Photobucket

The Rats.

Photobucket

One was hanging to the top of its cage, and Vili took the opportunity to harras it.

Photobucket

Guinea Pig. These were by far the favourite. Probably due to their smaller stature. If we ever did decide to waste money on a stinky animal, this would probably be my first choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cat. This was the biggest shock, because usually Vili SCREAMS at the sight of a cat 10m away.

Photobucket

The turtles.

Photobucket

The birds.

Photobucket

Fun day.

1 comment:

SiOaNa :) said...

Yes keep taking them. Prepare them for grandma's ten million dogs in December. LOL.