Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Tree template

So people have asked about a template for the family tree. Unfortunately, there isn't one, not if you wanna do it the way I did with siblings and nieces/nephews etc.  If you just wanna do a generational tree with grandparents then there are tons of templates.  So I googled for templates and found this one that i liked the look of.  Then in word i drew up the amount of circles I'd need (it'll be different for everyone, depending on how many siblings etc you have), and then in paint i painted the tree outline, put them together and then there was my family tree.
Sorry there isn't an easy answer, it does require a bit of fiddley work.  But totally worth it.

1 comment:

D&J Savaiinaea said...

oh my gosh Sarah! Thank you so much! i was just thinking about the same thing of what to do on sundays! Thanks so much!