Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday "Do-Box" - Memory/Go Fish

This one came from this website, that has a ton of stuff, way too much to ever look through.  I think I printed 4 copies of the cards so we could use them for Go fish.  I worried that Malachi would struggle coz he couldn't read the names, but much to my surprise, he figured out who they were after a few times of me telling him (I shouldn't underestimate little sponge brains).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The more I add to the box, the more grateful I am for it.  Sunday is beginning to be such a fun day for us, without "fun" meaning bike riding or tennis.  Malachi loves all these games and activities, and even asks for them during the week (which I don't give to him, it builds the suspense up for Sundays).   We have church at 1pm, so we have the whole morning to fill.  And once we've gone through all the stuff in the box, it's pretty much time for church and the Sabbath is saved!!

I love our Sunday Do-Box.

No comments: