Sunday, February 5, 2012

3 Amigos

Malachi has these two besties at preschool, Isabella and Zaria.  The three of them are inseperable.  They play with other kids, but always come back to each other.  Malachi tells me he's going to marry Isabella (he also thinks he's going to marry his cousins Hannah and Chloe, but I'd say the non-relative is a safer option).  Last week Malachi got invited to Isabella's birthday party.  He was over the moon.  They're such cute friends.  It makes me think about his little friends in Hawaii, the ones who were such a huge part of his everyday life, that now he can't even remember.  I'm glad for him to have little people to play with.  Even if they are all girls. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isabella's on the left.  Zaria on the right is also half Tongan.  If my baby girl comes out looking like her, I'll take 4 of them!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

LP said...

That last picture is just adorable. What a memory catcher you are!