Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Devil balls and hairy dogs

I'm not usually a food poster, but these two things are important.

First.
Devil Balls.
I used to call them Heaven balls, then I realised I was being decieved by the devil because they're actually super evil.
But every woman needs to
a-know these exist,
and b-know how to make them.

Photobucket

Take one pack of oreos.  Crush em. Add some cream cheese. Cover them in melted chocolate.
That's it.
Super quick and easy, are perfect if you need to take something somewhere and don't want to spend more then 5 minutes making it.
And my word are they deliciously evil.

The second is for Mums. 
Hairy dogs.
I saw this on facebook and tried it yesterday.  By far the coolest thing I've ever made for dinner.  My boys loved it more then making their own mini pizzas.
And again, super duper easy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take some sausages, shove some spaghetti pasta through them, boil them, and you're done.

And the proof is always in the pudding....or in this case, the hairy dog.

Photobucket

Hope that makes life a little sweeter and more interesting for you. :)

2 comments:

SiOaNa :) said...

This is pretty cool....

Sibbett_Ohana said...

That is super cook I must try it for my girls....