Sunday, February 5, 2012

Almost 30

Tui's so old.
Lol.
He was working the day of his actual birthday so we surprised him the day before.  I love that he's so easy to surprise.  He never suspects anything.  Malachi made him a "rainbow cake".  I cooked shrimp and crab and all sorts of other nasty things that I know he loves.  He bought him a "man drill" and some clothes.  It was fun.  He almost spoiled the whole thing though by coming home from work 2 hours early.  I had to send him off on a wild goose chase to get something that doesn't actually exist just to cover myself.  And we finished it off with the birthday boy giving me a foot massage - the way everyone's birthdays should end!!

Photobucket
My little kitchen helper, cutting up the crabmeat.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The rainbow cake.

Photobucket
Vili helping.........himself to the lollies.

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!!

No comments: