Thursday, September 5, 2013

Father's day 2013

We celebrated Father's day for Tui the day before, because he would be working on Father's day.  And since I knew I'd be cooking my heart out the next day for my own Dad, I opted to take Tui out.  He got to have a big fat steak, I didn't have to cook or clean up, so it was a win-win.



The food was all really great, the kids were surprisingly well behaved, and it was just a great night.

 
This girl and her faces.  She kills me.
   
 

Our true blue kiwi kids, what did they want to eat? Fish and chips.
 
   

Best Thai beef salad I've ever had.  Yumo!  It was so good I didn't stop to take a picture of Tui's dish.
 
Real life for a father right there.
 



 

I love that we have fathers and mothers day to celebrate the people that gave us life and have raised us.  And no one is a perfect parent, no such thing,, but my kids are really lucky to have a great Dad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: