Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Feeling blessed

Life is a roller coaster with its constant ups and downs. Today though I'm feeling incredibly blessed, mostly for my church calling. All the leadership positions in our church are filled voluntarily by invitation of the bishop. My calling at the moment is to serve as the primary president, or to be in charge of the program's in the church involving children aged 0-12. It can be challenging and exhausting and really time consuming. But more then anything else it's rewarding. The joy I get from working with these little people who have such big hearts and open minds is incredible. And to top it all off I get to work along side women who are talented and generous and dedicated to helping children learn about their saviour. Over the last few days I have been deeply touched by the strength and testimony of some of the sisters I serve with. I am so grateful for their willingness to serve, and for their amazing examples to me. I am so blessed to have the calling I do and would not want to be anywhere else.

1 comment:

S.N.D said...

You are good woman and mom. It doesn't surprise me at all that you are the Primary President. :)