Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NZ here i come.....

I got my ticket, i'm going home in 58 days....for 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally get to meet my new niece and nephews and malachi gets to play with his cousins and i can be with my family and eat amazing food and we're going to tonga for a week so malachi can finally meet Tui's family......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: When i say "I" got my ticket, i mean, my parents who are amazingly wonderfly superbly generous and i love love love them to death!!! Thanks Mum and Dad.

6 comments:

S.N.D said...

wow..I am so jelous I wanna go to NZ. Will you put me in your luggage so that I can come with you guys... lol

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so exciting! Yay make sure you go and visit my wonderful old school Liahona! And remember us here in Hawaii when you are eating meat pies and all those yummy NZ foods!

jen said...

Your trip sounds AWESOME! I'd be excited to go even without the family factor!

Yesenia said...

woohoo! congrats, sarah!

kuaback said...

bring back some meat pies..hehe..oh wait..neva mind..lol

Lana and Micah said...

All I can say is that you better bring back your wonderful little Malachi back to Hawaii safely :0) Hope you have a great trip - maybe I could sew you a pillow for the airplane ride ;)