Monday, April 27, 2009

Play play play play

That's Malachi's moto - along with destroy, destroy, destroy, and laugh, laugh, laugh. But this kid, any chance he can get, rain, shine, night or day he is running his little self off to the playground. We're really lucky that its right next to our house and i don't have drive anywhere or even walk more then 30 meters to get to it. This little boy absolutely loves to play on the slide, the swings, and he mostly enjoys being taller then me :).
Here are some pictures of this kid doing his thing.

Climbing up the slide.


He's very pleased with himself.


Screaming at the top of his lungs!!!


I'm gunna do it mum.....and don't even try stop me....


Making his way to the top.

It's serious business this playing...



I'm the king of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal....


Mum, push me!!!

I'm not having fun....


That's more like it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like those swing pictures!!!

Line said...

Malachi is so freakin' cute! I'm here in Hawaii and Spencer is so used to being around other kids... So can I bug you tomorrow so Spencer and Malachi can go to the playground together? :)