Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fatty Update - 30 weeks!

So in keeping with my only-mention-pregancy-every-10-weeks tradition, here's my post for 30 weeks.

- The last 10 weeks I have really felt like I was pregnant. Actually I feel more like a whale; I feel so HUGE!!!  Sleeping is near impossible, I'm just so uncomfortable.  And I can no longer scrape by in bigger normal people clothes, it's been all maternity clothes for me.  I'm measuring 2-3 weeks ahead of where I should be, which HOPEFULLY means a baby born early, or at least just on time, not 2 weeks late.

- I was tested for gestational diatetes (which I was sure I had due to my love of all things sugary), but instead came back saying I was highly anemic.  Weird, considering with Malachi I had to stop taking my vitamins because my hymaglobin levels were through the roof.  So I was given an iron pill which made me vomit all day, which in turn disturbed my rib that got broken last October, which in turn has made sleeping even more uncomfortable.  Needless to say, the iron pill is out and I'm taking care of it my own way.

- As for the baby, he's a mover like no other.  He is moving every second of every minute of every day.  Rolling, kicking, stretching, punching, jumping, who knows what he's doing in there, but it amazes me how active he is, especially in comparison to Malachi.  He knows Malachi's voice and gets all crazy if Malachi's being loud (which is most of the time).

It's been interesting to see how different this pregnancy has been compared with last time.  It's almost been a totally opposite experience.  I guess you can't ever say that you're always one way or another when pregnant.  Makes me wonder too how different these two little boys will be.  Makes me excited.

And of course, the fabulous Leeyen captured my ever increasing circumference for all the world to see.











5 comments:

Line said...

cute maternity pix! I think my fave is the second one.

Lianna said...

first, congrats to TUI!!! and, you, sarah, so soo beautiful. I hope I look that pretty pregnant =)

and, I feel very out of touch, how did you break your rib??!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Why are you so cute pregnant???? AND I AM SO NOT!!! You look amazing. I am so jealous!

Troy, Tami, Linken and Pierson said...

You look great Sarah! And gorgeous timeless pics! Great job Lee Yen. I love the pic with Malachi.

SiOaNa :) said...

Love the maternity pics :)