Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Girl's Night Out

One of the last before I have to leave and find new friends....or maybe I won't, I'll just be a hermit.  My Grandads a hermit and I think he's awesome.

But I had so much fun with these girls.  What a laugh, what an experience, what a night!!  We ate out at this Egyptian place.  I'd never had egyptian food before, and I'd never seen a belly dancer, so it was a night of firsts.  Loved the food, no comment on the entertainment.


It's not much to look at from the outside, but looks can be decieving....



Leeyen and Sarah



Me and Brooke with the amazing menus.



The entertainment.





The food - SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!



Us with the star of the show.


After a fun night, they were all inspired to strike a pose.

Thanks girls, I had so much fun.  I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

No comments: