Monday, June 14, 2010

So guys,
faithful blog followers,
take a look to the right....
...down....
.....down....
..down a little more....
.....there....
...see that little ticker thing, the count down to the baby being born...
...notice anything?

IT'S STARTED COUNTING AGAIN!!!!!

It was at 0 days on June 12th, my due date.
But either fate or magic or something has reset it, making it count again.

That's the reason I'm still pregnant, it's all self-fulfilling prophesy.
Not from me.
From everyone else.

Tui keeps telling me maybe next week...
NEXT WEEK!!!!!

People at church have said, "well we're having this activity on the 6th of July, you should have given birth by then, right?"
THE 6TH OF JULY?!!!!!

And now my own blog has turned against me, adding an extra week to my due date.

No one believes.

No one has any faith.

Everyone is willing me to be pregnant forever.

So come on people, let's have a little more faith here, help me out.
Send me some positive giving birth vibes.....

....please......


...........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

4 comments:

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

sounds like its time for 4-wheeling!

Moran Family said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one to have disobediant children that don't come when they are told to.

Unknown said...

Recently my Mom has been given examples of specific children that she had prayed for. I know, how rude, cause I guess I wasn't one of them. Anyhow, she said the ones that asked for the most ended up being the most troublesome. Haha. Just a thought.

Line said...

Your OB lied about your due date. It's really in 3 days. Buahaha, jk. Hope you give birth soon!