Monday, October 11, 2010

Hawkes Bay - Day 1

This past weekend we went on a road trip up to the Hawkes Bay for my aunty's 50th birthday.  I hadn't been there in probably 10 years and Tui's never seen the east coast so off we went!

The boys both did so well in the car.  Vili slept the whole 5 hours, waking up once to be feed and talk to us, then back to sleep.  Malachi talked our ears off the entire way, telling us what he could see.

We stopped along the way in Palmerston North, where I used to live.  We had a look around my old high school.  Malachi thought it was awesome to be at Mummy's school.


We arrived, got settled, and then ate the most amazing thing in the world - deep fried moro bars!  I was so consumed by it that I didn't take a picture.  But man were they heaven.  I need to find some where in Lower Hutt that makes them. 

The rest of the gang arrived; John, Amy, Hannah, Richard, Andrew, Mum and Dad, and we went to sleep.

1 comment:

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Your little family is beautiful!!! We miss you guys!