Monday, February 14, 2011

Life saver

So I'd mentioned before about our blog being full to capacity.  Someone (the same someone who always knows everything and helps me out....Leeyen....) let me know how I can work around this problem.  So I'm sharing it with you - paying it forward!

Instead of uploading the pictures straight to blogger, upload them to photobucket; it's free, no limit (although you can only upload 1g per day).  Then just copy the html from photobucket for that picture/s, when you're writing a new post click on the edit html tab, input the code, back to compose, and voila!  Magic.  And you don't need to delete any posts or having boring pictureless posts either.  Plus your photos are now backed up onto photobucket. Win-win!

Needless to say, we are back in business!!!

Thanks Leeyen, oh wise one.....The baby hasn't sucked the life out of your brain yet.... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha. From now on I'll just refer everyone to this post :)

SiOaNa :) said...

Hey I knew that too. But I guess I don't want everyone to see all of my pictures of photobucket. LOL.

Roxanibus said...

thank you so much! I just got the message about full capacity so I came straight to this post to figure it out! Awesome.