Friday, February 25, 2011

Summer loves

We love summer.
Because summer means.....

LIVING in our paddling pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got it on clearance at the Warehouse, and it was worth every dollar.  I fill it up in the morning, and by lunch time when we're ready to swim its toasty warm and ready for fun.

And going on a watermelon diet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Yes, my kids eat watermelon in their underwear.  I got sick of trying to get the pink stains out of everything, easier just to hose them down after wards.)
The fruit shop down the road is sell ing them for 3 for $6 at the moment.  So we eat one a day.  I thought I was a watermelon lover, but little Vili downs it like no other!

We know summer wont last forever, so we're enjoying it every day its still here.


3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I have to say I love babies in dippers abut even more in Cloth dippers.

SiOaNa :) said...

I can see Malachi still has his beautiful tan. But you gotta love little whitey too. Lol. And I love watermelon diet :)

Matt saw the pics and said, "mom look the pool is pink." LMBO.

Roxanibus said...

yay! is this at your new house? and the new way of doing photos? It looks just the same! Awesome!