Saturday, June 30, 2012

Roller Skating

It must be birthday season because Malachi has been invited to a ton of birthday parties lately.  Today we went to one that the whole family was invited to, at a Roller Rink.  It was so much fun!!!!!  I haven't skated since I was 12 and I don't know if Tui has ever skated in his life, Malachi hadn't, but we had such a good time wobbling and falling over.  We left Lani with my sister so that we didn't have to have one of us sitting out with the baby the whole time (thanks Jessie!!).  It was so nice to do something different, some good ol' fashioned wholesome entertainment.  We totally sucked, Tui sucked a little less then me, we fell over tons, once I fell over on top of Malachi and totally squashed him, but it was a blast.  Vili prefered sitting next to the food table and stuffing his face.  But everyone enjoyed themselves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kersplat!

Photobucket
Malachi and one of his friends from preschool, Zaria.
Such a fun day.

No comments: