Sunday, February 15, 2009

BFF's

These are a couple of pictures of Malachi and Austin Atkinson. He lives 2 doors down (which is really like living in the same house for normal people....his 6x6m box in like 6m away from our 6x6m box). So they play together everyday in one form or another. Austin is about 9 months older then Malachi but they're about the same size, actually Malachi's a little bigger now. Here are a couple of pictures of Malachi and his BFF Austin.


Getting ready for our weekly adventure to the pool.

Begging for food...

Making trouble under the table, it's their secret hide out....

The Cow and Girrafe at Halloween, sharing their candy....

At the beach, Austin was burying Malachi in the sand.

Getting up to something naughty at night...

And after all their trouble making together....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute..fast forward 20yrs or so and they might be bffs in TVA again :)

S.N.D said...

I must admit I always see them together so I testify that they ar bffs..Also, I love their costume on halloween soooo cute :)

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Hi Sara!! I'm Tui's cousin here in the states. My names Fiona. I totally found you on Line's blog so I thought I'd intoduce myself. I actually met you when you guys came out here 2 UT. Malachi is getting so big & he's such a cutie!! Tell Tui hi. Hope all is well with your family. Love you guys.