Sunday, February 22, 2009

thing that ash wants me to do

6 Things Tag
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. Let each person know the have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

#1. I really really really love the smell of dust, like from a chalk board eraser or from a vacuum bag, i absolutely love it!! I could smell it all day long.

#2. For my whole life when i thought about who i would marry i had 3 rules.
1-No more then two years older then me, and not a day younger.
2-Must speak english as a first language
3-No Tongans.
Needless to say, my husband is 4 years older then me, doesnt speak english as his first language and is Tongan.

#3. Before i write letters or emails or have conversations with people, i write them in my head. I plan out every word and line and come up with possible responses for any questions or comments. Usually this is done at 2am when i wake up in the night, and then i cant go back to sleep coz im busy writing letters in my head.

#4. I'm learning how to sew. I really really really want to be good at it but im not and my good friend Leeyen is very patient with me and is teaching me. I love it. Tomorrow i'm going to buy a 2nd hand sewing machine.

#5. When i was little my mum used to put iodine on the bottom of my feet (she's into natropath etc) to try help me be calm. It didn't work, i just had purple feet.

#6. Once when i was at Church college (LDS high school where i was a bording student) my dad sent me a letter. Inside was a $20 note and a post it that said,

"Bite you tounge, study hard."

I will never forget that.

I tag Brooke, Leeyen Loblee, Karess (oh my gosh karess i dont know your last name!!), Rebecca, Jo & Lianna, and Sam Palefau

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

HAHA. Bite your tongue, study hard. That's hilarious :)

Taiyo And Samantha said...

haha yours are funny. chalkboard dust?! i'll have to think about what to put on mine...

Anonymous said...

How r we supposed to know if you don't follow rule #4????
My Mom apparently used the iodine trick on my niece...needless to say, my sis wasn't too happy about the iodine looking feet!

Karessie said...

Karess PURCELL! duuuuuh ;) ;) (a true samoan name ;) ;)) and man, that's an awesome life lesson :) Bite your tongue and study hard. :) i'll use it in my life now :) :) though i wish i got a 20 note....HE HE. okay, off to do it!

Premadasa Family said...

is that me Rebecca, i wasnt sure.

Joseph and Lianna Quillen said...

Bah! How dare you tag us! But actually, I guess that I don't really have to do it since you spelled my name wrong and therefore I can assume you know a female whose name is Jo, and her husband Lianna. Because in the US, Jo is the girls spelling, and Joe is the boys spelling.... By the way, I was probably 50 feet from your brother the other day. For my job we meet and LDS church, and your brother was having a zone conference. I tried to peek in, but some Senior missionary opened the door with a Senior missionary look on his face... So i ran away. Also, i keep thinking your from australia... I have no idea why... You'd think I'd learn. >.<

Line said...

Hahahaha, the part about you breaking all your rules about who you're gonna marry cracked me up. "English as a first language," AKA "no fobs." Lol jk!