Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bubbles

One of Malachi's all time favourite things in the world is Bubbles. Everyday, and I mean every day, without fail, and sometimes more then once, we go outside to blow bubbles. In the last month we've been through two containers of liquid. This kid loves bubbles. And he's finally getting the hang of blowing too. He used to just lick it, which was gross. But now he dips it in, blows and blows, and when he finally makes a bubbles he waves "bye bubbles" as they float away. Here are some picture of my little man in his zone.



i

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...I'm glad he's done sucking up the soap.

Joseph and Lianna Quillen said...

oh my gosh he's so TALL! He looks so grown up T_T the things I miss by moving away from my friends!! CONGRATS on being pregnant again!!