Friday, November 13, 2009

Funny Kid

Malachi has this way about him that just cracks me up. Here are some examples.

The other day he comes up to me, stands right in front of me and says, "Sarah". And then proceeds to giggle his heart out.

This morning when he woke up and came in to get Daddy to make his breakfast he tapped Tui, called "Daddy", waited.....no response from Tui. So Malachi slaps him on the face and says "KAI". (Ok, probably not funny to Tui, but definitely funny to me).

Today when I went to wake him up from his nap (4 hours is too long!), I say, "Malachi, time to wake up". Without opening his eyes he says, "No." Rolls over and goes back to sleep.

This little boy just makes me laugh. It's amazing how much his personality is coming through. A little sassy, but I love it!

5 comments:

jen said...

What a riot!

P.S. I'd kill for a 4 hour nap.

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

So cute & so funny!! :D You're gonna be AMAZED when you have #2 & you'll be able 2 compare their similarities as well as their differences!! Kids ROCK!! :D

Trevor and Lauren said...

I think that the sassy just might come from his mother : )

kuaback said...

hehehe...sassy little boi..must get it from his momma..hehe..hope you're enjoyin the feet elevation meeh dear

SiOaNa :) said...

i love you malachi...ur so funny :)