Friday, November 20, 2009

Fatty Update


I don't want our blog to turn into pregnancy central, but I figured a post every 10 weeks isn't too bad. It's for history sake. So I've reached a quarter of the way and this is how it's been.

- I have some days where I feel totally normal, and other days where I can't put anything in my mouth without it coming back up. This whole week I've been fine. Last week I lived in the bathroom, it was horrible. I think with Malachi I threw up twice total. People say that means it's a girl. I'm hoping for a boy (If you are a girl and you read this in 20 years, it's nothing personal). I really don't want any girls, I have lots of nieces I can buy pretty clothes for, and then I send them home when they get emotional. I'd be happy with a little rugby team. Only time will tell.....

- Everything STINKS!!! I can't go to Relief Society anymore because I can smell everyone's perfumes, gum, hairspray, shampoo, children, you name it, I can smell it. The other day I smelt shrimp that I could have sworn was in our house, it was actually downstairs and 4 houses along. Needless to say, it's been weeks since I changed a Poo Nappy - Thanks Tui.

- No meat. No sugar. No tomato things. Basically I eat fruit and toast. Nothing appeals to me. There haven't been any meals cooked in our house, "Proper meals" (according to Tui) for at least a month. Everything i think of or see makes me feel gross.

- I sleep 12 hours at night, usually 9-9. Tui's so good getting up with Malachi in the night and in the mornings. Well, he was good, he's starting to slack. I've had to get up at 7am a few mornings which I was no happy about.

- No weight gain. I 've actually lost 5lbs due to the hurling. Hence no pictures coz i just look the same. By this point last time I'd already put on 10lbs. I'm hoping this means i'll have a baby who only weighs single digits.

So basically I'm just ready for the first trimester to be done and over with so i can get on with life and eating holiday deliciousness-es.

6 comments:

Moran Family said...

I threw up WAY more with my son, so much so I had to have IV fluids for dehydration, so it could still be a boy.

Moran Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moran Family said...

Oh and I lost 10 pounds in a week, only put on 15 pounds and still had a 9 pounder. Sorry.

Er Bear said...

Hey Sarah! Just found your blog:) Send me your email if it is different than the one that I already have so that I can add you to ours:) Sorry about the hurling... no fun, no fun at all!!

Ashleigh said...

malachi was 10 lbs? owie! lol.
hopefully you're almost out of the throwing up time :) xo

LANEA said...

That does not make me very excited about pregnancy :( But of course I'd rather have a little rugby team too, lol that way i won't have to deal with too many emotional teenage girls haha