Monday, November 2, 2009

Donuts

Making donuts is a Brunton Family tradition, a Christmas tradition.
Well, Christmas came a little early this year, with a little bit of encouragement from a hungry helper. Brooke called me up, wanted to make donuts. I love her to death, how could I say no? I justify breaking the tradition by saying it was practice for next month.



Brooke ended up doing pretty much all the work, and being very happy about it all.






The production line worked..... well most of the time



I thought I got a picture of the end products but I guess they got eaten too fast. Malachi's messy face should be a good indicator of the quality.

Until next month when we do it all again, 3 times bigger....

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I wanted to tell you, you are very talented. His costume turned out so cute. I will post Star's when find the camera cord. When you move it's hard to find everything. When Erik lost his job I thought the same thing I will make her a cheap costume. Someone gave me a tutu and I found a top for 1$ at good will and we already had pink tights and I made a bow which cost 3 dollars.

S.N.D said...

I wanna learn how to make donuts..I hope it's easy cause I am not very talented when it comes to cooking and baking.

Sibbett_Ohana said...

yummmmy donuts!!!!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Mmmm Mmmm GOOD!! :D Definitely something I've been wanting 2 try 4 a while now. :D Malachi is so CUTE!!! Handsome lil guy!! :D