Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A day of Fun

Last week Malachi's friends Isaac and Annika came to play for a few hours.  So we went to the Natural Museum at BYUH to look at the animals, ate crackers by the little circle, went cruising in the stroller, and rolled down the hill by TVA  - a fabulous kiddie day!


 
 

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

It kinda makes me sad to think that this will be one of the last times Malachi gets to play with his little friends.  In 2 months we'll be gone.  It makes me sad for him, and for me.  I've known Isaac since he was 6 months old.  I met his family because he was such a cute baby.  And I was there when Annika was born.  These people have been as much a part of our life here in Hawaii as the beach or the sun has been.  It's crazy to think that we won't be spending Thanksgiving or Christmas with them any more.  So I'm glad Malachi got to have a day of fun with his little friends, and that I could capture the day so that we'll never forget these sweet little people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome shots, Sarah. All three kiddos are adorable!