Thursday, February 25, 2010

Monkey Boy

This has to be doumented for history's sake.
And incase I forget to tell Tui when he comes back from the library tonight...
....if he ever comes back from the library.....

BACKGROUND: Malachi sleeps with an arrangemnt of soft animals including a giant nemo fish, a dolphin, a puppy, a camel, a zebra, 2 teddys and his favourite, 2 monkeys.  The monkeys are a must have.  

Tonight after I had put him down to sleep and he was chatting away to himself, I over heard the following conversation.

Malachi to Monkey 1 - "Monkey, you do poo?"

Malachi on behalf of Monkey 1 - "Yes"

Malachi to Monkey 1 - "Oh man. Poo dink (stink)."


Malachi to Monkey 2 - "Monkey fuff? (fuff = fluff = fart)"

Malachi on behalf of Monkey 2 - "No"

Malachi to Monkey 2 - "Yes! Monkey fuff. Monkey dink!."


I'm glad that my son is concerned with the more important things in life......

(I can't wait for him to get older so I can read this to him in front of his friends and embarrass him....)

1 comment:

S.N.D said...

HILARIOUS! I love that conversations with the monkey toy!Way to go kid!