Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crazy

The craziest thing happened today. We turned the heater on in our car, for the very first time....THE HEATER....IN HAWAII!!!!! Isn't that insane? It's been so freezing here lately, the coldest i've ever been in hawaii in 4 years. It's been down in the lower 70's and even the 60's (for those non-USA residents, that's like 20 degrees Celsius). Now i know that doesn't sound cold, especially for those who are living in snow right now. But consider that we're usually enjoying uper 70's and lower 80's on most days (28+). We're wearing sweatshirts everyday, have blankets up to our necks at night, all the windows closed, and i can't remember the last time we used the fan. I LOVE IT!!! I absolutely love the cold, i hate being hot and sweaty. So this weather is perfect for me. I'm looking forward to using the heater in our car maybe once more before we leave hawaii.

6 comments:

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

OMG Sara that is too funny!! And yes, we are here living in the snow while you guys got to turn your heaters on for the first time. LOL!! We need 2 trade spaces because I love the warm weather & I'm not a big fan of the cold. :D

S.N.D said...

I don't like the cold weather that much I am not used to it.

by the way I really love your talk. thanks it was a great a message :)

Laulu Love said...

Tru, when are you guys leaving Hawaii?
Lils just updated me that theres an L&L's in auckland in Onehunga!!!! she said it was mean as too, so if your moving back to nz there will be an L&L's there for ya!!
Enjoy the cold while it lasts!!

trevor said...

it has been so cold! geesh.... kinda nice though!

EXCELLENT job on your talk today by the way.

EXCELLENT

Anonymous said...

No. This is not NZ. Please Sunshine come back out!!!

Karessie said...

lol, i personally LOVE being cold too (cause you can always get warmer, ha ha) but i miss beach days. :D :D BUT, it's not like i have beach days now that i work everyday, so it's okay. be cold!!! :D :D