Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crafty crafty

My journey to become a sewer continues, under the watchful eye of the one and only amazing Lee aka Leeyen. She's so patient with me, puts up with my son destroying her house (mostly with his head) while I take 3 hours to sew 20 straight lines.

My most recent craft project was.....................bum bum bum bum (that's a drum roll).......cushions!!!

We have this great rug that i love but its an odd color that doesn't really match anything, so figured that if we had cushions the same color, it would tie it all in. And so away we went. Took about a month from start to finish but here they are.


Until next month.......

2 comments:

Line said...

Good job! I've been wanting to learn to sew, but I'm so overwhelmed with just the idea of getting started because I can't even sew a button and not have it fall off. I know, sad!

You can also move to Tonga and learn from your mother-in-law. :) She's the best sewer I know.

Amanda and Levin Gunter said...

good job sarah! They look great! I love your rug too!