Sunday, May 24, 2009

Us as of late

Just a little update on the Tafuna Fam Bam lately.

- Tui is finishing up his spring term. It's been tough, it's brought about a change in major, and we'll be glad when it's over.
- Next week our not-so-little boy will turn one - more on that later.
- Next Friday we leave for Tonga and New Zealand. We will visit Tui's family for a week, then mine for a week, then Tui will come back to slave away at PCC while me and Malachi will stay in New Zealand and live the good life until the end of summer.
- Once Tui gets back we will be transfering to a 2-bedroom apartment.

Life is busy and crazy and we love it. I'm so glad to be making this journey through life with Tui. He keeps me grounded. Here are some pictures of us for a change.

This is Tui, the Seasider's #1 fan, getting a signed poster of them, which now hangs in my living room.....great.....it wont be moving with us to our next house.



DATE NIGHTS!!!!

We love date night. And we have some really great friends who are willing to watch our monster so we can have an hour to ourselves once a week. It's totally needed and totally appreciated - thanks L-Building peeps!!!

We went to the games room and played pool.




I was stripes......guess who won......but my husbands a good winner and he didn't even rub it in.... I would have....


Tui got us tickets to eat at PCC. I didn't have to cook, the tickets were free, it was a great night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha...look at Tui SOOOOO excited about his poster. You're evil to say you won't take it with you when you move.