Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Update

Well I've reached the half way mark, 20 weeks.  So it's time, for record keeping purposes, to update on how the last 10 weeks have been.



- Week 10-15 saw a bunch more throwing up, which covered Thanksgiving and Christmas,  not so fun.  I lost a total of 15lbs from all the "loss of food".  After experiencing that, I've decided that I don't really need 6 kids.  2 is fine...



- After I stopped throwing up, my weight loss quickly made up for itself and I put back on that lost 15 and then some, but it really only looks like I've gained a little, thank goodness.  My clothes are definately getting to the "enough already, pull out you maternity clothes" stage.  Uggg.  I hate this stage, in between.  Getting dressed makes me so frustrated, some days I just don't leave my house unless I can wear Tui's basketball shorts.




- We went for an ultra sound and our baby BOY has all his required parts - heart, head, spine, legs, arms.  He's bigger then he should be, so they've moved up my due date a week.  Not surprising considering Malachi's size.




- Started needing to pee alot.  However I'm sick of getting up so I've trained my bladder to wait the whole night, or at least until 6.30am.



 
- Cravings have set in.  Right now it's for super super spicy things and really really sour things.  If anyone wanted to get me some Jalepeno Cheetos and lemonade, I'd love you forever.

So far so good.  I feel like it's gone by pretty fast.  I know it'll just start slowing down and time will crawl.  But I'm so excited for this little man to make his appearance.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh the joys of pregnancy! Have you heard of Bella Bands? http://www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html They might help with the clothing issue...