Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Cake

Yesterday was D-Day.
I secretly worked to make the cake.
I iced it perfectly so there would be no peaking.
And then it was time....



Faithful blog followers voted. 
At first the votes were almost unanimous.....a girl...
But as the time drew nearer, many were swayed to the other side and voted boy.
The final score was 15-10 for a girl.

Tui cut.

We watched.

And the result was.....




Blue.

Shame on you, whoever voted girl.
Please note: Tui has a happy face.
He's excited.
But not as excited as me.
And Malachi.





Well, Malachi was just mostly happy because there was cake.
He didn't care what color it was.

So there you have it.
Baby Tafuna # 2
is
a
BOY!!!

7 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Congratulation! How exciting to have two the same. That's what I thought would be fun! I wish I could remember what I voted for it was so long ago.

S.N.D said...

wohooo!Congrats.I've been waiting and waiting for this post since yesterday. That's awesome,another boy for the Tafuna family.

By the way, I was supposed to tell you yesterday if we could have the photo shoot today. But I got sick so maybe next week.

Line said...

Congrats! Your boys will have so much fun together, especially since they'll be just a couple of years apart. Two boys for you, two boys for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay how exciting! And that was such a cute idea!!! I bet Malachi is so excited to have a lil' brother to play with! Congratulations!!!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! What a fun idea!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I cannot wait to see pics of the little handsome guy!! :) Love to you four!

Unknown said...

Congrats on another boy! Can't wait to see what Malachi's little brother is going to look like. =)

SiOaNa :) said...

Well I'm pretty sure my beautiful niece will be #3 :)