Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dole Plantation


 
Another one from the Bucket List.  I've lived here 5 years and never been.  Which is sad.  It also means I've never taken any of my family that have come to visit....sorry guys.....

It was such a fun day.  We told Malachi he'd be riding a train and he was so excited.  He still talks about it.  Here are some pictures from the day of fun!

Aunty Nelle got a frisby in her kiddies meal...




...which she kindly donated to malachi.



Checking out the brouchure with Uncle Marcus.

 

Looking at all the different kinds of pineapples - i didnt even know there was more then one kind.


 
 
 
 

Feeding the ravenous fish, while waiting for the train.




Pineapple people.



 

And the cutest little pineapple you ever saw....Leeyen....



Time to ride the train.



 
 
 
 

And finish it all off with some pineapple ice-cream.


 
 

Such a great day.  I'm sad we didn't do it sooner.  For anyone that lives here and hasn't been - go!  And anyone who's planning on visiting, its totally worth it.

4 comments:

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Dude! I don't think I have seen you blond. You can just pull off any look! What a BABE!! :)

So fun!!! I wish we could have gone with you guys! Love the dole whips! Yummy!!

LANEA said...

I just picked up three byu hitchhikers and dropped them off here on Saturday :)

Line said...

Omg I've lived in Hawaii all my life and never went there. I didn't even know there was a train there. I guess we'll have to make it out there next time we're in Hawaii cause Spencer LOVES trains.

Soakai Fam said...

Yaaayyyy! You guys loved the Dole Plantation. Isaac's preschool is going there on Fri Feb 5th so we're all going: me, Maake and Nase. Maake got that friday off from work... It'll be CRAZY since there will be a lot of little kiddies and their parents there from Isaac's preschool... Line, the train was only built a few years ago (I think '06 or '07... will have to ask them when we go in a few weeks).