Sunday, March 21, 2010

Countdown


I know all our Hawaii friends hate me for doing this, but I am counting down

17 more days til our family gets here!!!
- We love having them here and I'm excited for them to see our big boy, all grown up. 


20 more days til Tui graduates!!!
- It's been a long time coming, and not the easiest road getting there, but he's so close and I'm so proud of him.


24 more days til we go home!!!!!
- It's been 5 years people, 5 years since I lived at home.  Hawaii has been a blast but it's time to go home.



31 days til my brother gets back!!!
- Richard has been serving faithfully in the Colorado Denver South Mission and his time is nearly up. He left before Malachi was born so they have alot of catching up to do.


83 more days til our baby is born!!!
- More then likely, fingers crossed, it'll be way earlier then that, but I'm preparing myself for the long haul.
 
I feel like all these events have been coming, coming, coming, and now they're actually almost here.  I still have so much to do to get ready for everything, and as crazy as it sounds, I'm probably most prepared for the baby.
Life's gunna change a whole lot in the next few months, but I'm so excited for it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No shame in counting down, girl--ESPECIALLY for such awesome and exciting events as you've just described! Have fun marking each event, and don't forget to document everything for your cyber pals...uh I mean, for posterity. ;)

Abi said...

Wow, that's a busy few months you've got ahead of you. Good luck with everything guys! Congrats to Tui on his almost graduation. And I'm so excited for you both, not long till you have your new bubs! Two kids is a different world to just having one. It's awesome and wonderful, and completely exhausting! Warning: sleep while you can!!! :-)

Greg Dowden said...

TUI's Graduating!!? I thought you said he had a hundred years left!? Nah just teasing! Congrats on all the exciting events- but I am a little sad, this means I have to go to NZ in order to see my Nephew? Guess I better start saving up! I miss you guys! :)