Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our last BYUH Ball

We counted last night and we have been to 6 other BYUH balls together (I've been to 2 other pre-Tui).  This was our last ball.  So even though I am huge and tired, and dancing is the last thing I feel like doing these days, we went.  They held it on campus which we really liked because it meant we could eat, dance a few hours, and come back, without adding 2 extra hours driving time on for our gracious babysitter (THANK YOU CARYN!).  Finding a "ball" dress while 7 months pregnant wasn't easy or enjoyable, but I found something to cover me and off we went.  The theme was 'Neverland', as in Peter Pan, and so they had a teepee corner for the Indians, a lostboys tree, a pirate ship, and this really cool mural of london.  It was nice.  And home before midnight.


No comments: