Sunday, November 24, 2013

Halloween 2013

I'm playing catch up.  A post a day until I'm up to date, because I am determined to be done with all things 2013 by Dec 31st.

Halloween this year was so much fun.  We (meaning I) decided that we would all dress up this year and as the same thing.  I picked pirates because we already had hats etc in the dress up box so I didn't have to buy anything. Yey!  We went to our ward trunk or treat which was so much fun, and then had a halloween party at our house too with some of the kids cousins.  I love that we can offer our kids the fun parts of halloween (games, dressing up, treats) without any of the not so nice stuff (being scared, creepy costumes, devils etc).

   
  
  
 
  
 
 
 The kids did sack races (the daddy's did one too, that ended in an all out sprint for the finish line), apple bobbing, digging in sludge for marbles, pumpkin fishing, dressing a ''daddy'' (instead of a mummy), and making shaving cream ghosts.  I love party games.  I think I get more excited about the games then the kids do.
 
 
 
  
  


Happy Halloween!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: