Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pukete Ward Activity

For our ward end of year activity this year we went out to Dicky's Flat, a DOC reserve that was A-MAZING.  There was swimming and food and friends and plenty of beautiful sunshine.

 
 

This is Lani best little buddy/babysitter at church, Niana.
 


There was a walk through the bush, over some bridges, through a pitch black tunnel/cave to a really cool swimming hole with rocks to jump off. 
 
 
 
 

Despite my primary kids telling me I was too old to jum off rocks (aparently I'm 49), I showed them all by doing the best star jump ever off it.


It was nice to go somewhere different and spend some time with our ward family.  We will defiantely be going back to Dicky's flat, and fingers crossed I can convince Tui to let us camp there......
....I won't hold my breath.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: