Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter boys

Ok so this will be my last Easter post. 4 isn't that extreme is it?

We had to wait a while to get a nice day, when they were both awake, when they weren't sick.  So maybe Vili's first "Easter" was a week or two late, but he didn't know and I'm not going to tell him.

Photobucket

Photobucket


He really had no idea what was going on, but once he saw that Malachi's egg had treats inside, he was shaking those bad boys to find the ones with treasures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Don't tell my mum that I let him eat a chocolate egg.  But he loved it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy little Easter boys.
(I promise they both had fun, but this was the only picture of both of them looking up and not looking at the eggs, and they look like they're depressed. lol.)

Photobucket

Until next Easter....

2 comments:

SiOaNa :) said...

Hahaha...I love that you're doing this for the boys Sarah :)I'm gonna have to remember to send your little American boy an Easter basket next year cos Megan told me I'm fired for not doing one for my kids. Hahaha.

Ashleigh said...

i totally let julius have a chocolate egg for breakfast on easter morning too...or two or three. lol. so bad!